Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Heart

It has been a magnificent evening!

After a long day at school, I got to meet up with my beautiful friend Amanda. She has been gone for 2 months, but has returned to where she belongs. Of course, we had to met up at our favorite spot, Fido's. She was exactly what I needed tonight and I am glad that I could soak up her goodness. We also celebrated 3 years of friendship since we met the first week in September after she first moved South. Fido's + Amanda = Pure Delight.

J had dinner ready when I got home. It's the little things that are so huge for the heart.

And finally some big news...

I can pull my hair back into a half ponytail with no pins or clips!!!!!!!!!!! While that might seem little, it is very big deal. I have not been able to pull my hair up in 2 years. Just another sign that I have overcome. Even now I am crying with happy tears! :)

My heart is very happy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment